We pray that we would be a church characterised by a growing love for God, each other and for our neighbours. We pray that our new building will be a tool to use for this three-fold purpose! Wonderfully, even the practical process of developing our building is contributing to these aims.
A) WE PRAYED AND GOD ANSWERED THIS WEEK:
Everything we prayed for last week has progressed well through the week.
1) Pete Thompson will communicate with possible buyers of The Oaks.
2) John Martyn has continued to form teams handling each project area .
3) Letters were delivered to the New Church Building Neighbours.
B) WE SERVED WITH EACH OTHER:
The different teams have been working together, drawing on each others expertise and supporting each other. Even the letter delivery was done in a team!
C) WE CONNECTED WITH OUR NEIGHBOURS:
One hundred New Building Neighbours were contacted this week. We shared with them our news and invited them to the next Oakhall Cafe. A copy of the letter to the neighbours is on the site www.OHNB.net
PRAYER POINTS FOR NEXT WEEK:
1) that Caterham conversations about a new building would bring opportunities for us to share about why Jesus is good news for our lives and our town!
2) for strength and inspiration for John Martyn as he continues to work so hard on the project.
3) for God to continue to provide the resources we need to move this project forward.
For a printable copy of this bulletin, please click here: May 19 2013 bulletin for web